Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 5 to June 11- Collingwood Week 2

The second week in Collingwood we moved into a 2 bedroom condo ( time-share exchange) on the outskirts of the town. Very nice landscaping and lot's of room for only 2 of us plus of course various visitors.

                                      View out our back door.
                 
And there were lot's of Chipmunks
 Very social chipmunks
And more


And I played another round of golf with my good friend Heather.
 This golf course was very scenic overlooking the bay

Later on that week our good friend Igor rode his bike up and spent one night with us, diner, partying etc etc

And that weekend we had yet another family party , this time at the Collingwood condo.  This of course happens when you live away out of the country and finally come home.
My son Ron & grandson Bryan & his girlfriend Amanda joined us this time.

Along with my 'sister' Corina & Jason

And my niece's son kyle & girlfriend Sky along with nephew Neil
The next day I played yet another round of golf with my 3 favorite men-
nephew Neil, son Ron and grandson Bryan


No comments:

Post a Comment